Applications are invited for the role of YBE Inter County Championships Tournament Manager.
Applications be received by 22 January 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Youth Bowling, specific responsibilities and duties will include;
- Overall management of the YBE Inter County Championships
- Management and running of the U22 and U16 Events
- Define format and entry criteria for each event
- Liaise with Area Associations to ensure entries are completed on time
- Ensure Area Associations and bowlers comply with the ICC Rules and Regulations
- Liaise with Bowling Centres to book lane time
- Organise any Medals/Trophies as required
- Manage the running of the event, appointing local assistance where required
- Deliver tournament results to the Youth Tour Manager for publication
- Work with tour partners to promote the tours, partner offerings and add value.Key competencies
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good business / process improvement knowledge.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style.
- Great organisational skills – ability to multitask and prioritise
Download the application form by clicking here..