Applications are now being invited for the position Director of Membership Services.
“Member of the Executive Council with responsibility to promote membership of the BTBA by examining all opportunities to grow the sport and increase participation by working with all external partners and stake holders.”
- To consider membership tiers and fees to ensure that they take into account membership and market forces and the financial implications for change, and to liaise with the Finance and Business Committee in drawing up recommendations to NC.
- To monitor membership applications, providing membership cards to all new members along with membership benefits, where applicable in conjunction with the Company Secretary.
- Responsibility for maintaining the JustGo Membership database, and administration thereof.
- To consider membership benefits and discount packages which will assist with recruitment and retention of members and provide a tangible sense of value.
- Organise meetings where applicable of the Membership Services Team and provide regular updates to the Executive Council and the National Council.
- Be responsible for the following National Council members, defining roles and responsibilities and ensuring that their performance against agreed strategies and action plans is formally evaluated on a regular basis and feedback is provided to the Executive Council;
- Regional Representative North
- Regional Representative Central
- Regional Representative South
- Webmaster & iMedia Editor
- Inclusion & Diversity
Click here to download the application form (MS Word)
Please complete and return this form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th September 2021.
Chairman & Director Memberships Services
The British Tenpin Bowling Association