The BTBA are please to invite applications for the role Tournaments Officer.
A member of the National Council with responsibility for all Tournament play;
- Provides guidance and support to the Director of Sport and Director of Legal with regards to Tournament Rules.
- Establishes Tournament Managers that are accountable for each of the main BTBA Tour events and Championships. This will Include, but is not limited to, the following events :
- Adult Tour
- ICC Championships – all age groups
- National Championships – all age groups
- Youth Bowling England Tournaments
- Provide guidance and support to the Tournament managers to ensure that the events are planned, sanctioned, advertised, promoted and delivered.
- To liaise with the Head of Team England in relation to any Team England Trials or Events.
- To liaise with the Tournament Sanctions manager to ensure continuity for all sanctioned tournaments.
- Development of a National Tournaments committee that will assist in the development of National Tournament calendar and provide resolution re conflicts in scheduling.
- To maintain the Tournament Calendar for the year, including its publication on the BTBA Website.
- Provide support to the BTBA Sanctions manager in the resolution of non-compliance issues.
Download the application by clicking this link…
Chairman & Director Membership Services
The British Tenpin Bowling Association