The BTBA has started the recruitment process for a new Regional Officer (South). This a 2 year voluntary appointment, beginning November 2018.
A member of the National Council, the Regional Officer will report to the Executive Council through the Director of Membership Services. They will:
- Provide interface between Local Associations and the National Council
- Provide Communication Manager with regional updates for publication
- Administer the BTBA Local Association Grants, proposed by National Council as a means of developing the sport at a local level.
- Bring issues, comments, ideas and initiatives to the National Council
- Provide a forum for sharing local good practice and successes, to be discussed and repeated across other Regions where appropriate.
The closing date for applications is 14th October 2018.