The BTBA is now recruiting for a Coaching Education Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Coaching, the Coaching Education Manager will lead the department/function of “Coaching and Education” with responsibility for but not limited to the following items:
- Ownership of the ‘Education Strategy’, all bowler and coach education activities, and responsibility for all coaches and instructors
- Manage the education program for all Team England Coaches (Managers and Selectors)
- Management and responsibility for Youth Development including the Regional and National Academy structure, strategy, and workforce
- Develop a roadmap for the education of people who wish to participate in coaching/instructing in the UK and manage all coaching qualification and awards.
- Develop and manage the pathway for the education of bowlers from novice to world champion
- Ensure that every bowler regardless of physical or mental capability has access to the same standard of coaching, or opportunity to qualify as a coach
- Develop and manage new coaching initiatives / seminars/ workshops
- Identify and develop funding opportunities for coach education
- Working with the Communications Manager, develop publications relating to coaching
- Manage, maintain and improve the relationship and business and coaching opportunities with the education committee of the European Tenpin Bowling Federation
- Represent the BTBA at external events where required.
For further information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.